I recall a while ago the word on the street was “snips.toml” is no longer in use/limited use
To get clarity around that , what does the snips.toml file get used for now days ?
I’m assuming for the Alice main unit
- Hotword path is still used
- [snips-common] Assistant file path is still used
from memory snips audio server is no longer so when a sat is added nowadays does that mean theres no need to add bind = sat@mqtt under the [snips-audio-server] heading ?
I’m assuming for the Sat
- Hotword line still gets used
- Does [snips-common] require the mqtt broker details nowadays ?
- Does [snips-audio-server] need the bind = @mqtt line ?
- any other item required / still used in the sats snips.toml file ?
Does the sat use just config.py or is there a certain version of the sat that requires it to be config.json ?