Testing is a needed thing, and it might be a pain if done alone, as there’s as many hardware and software combinations as there are users
For testing to be relevant, follow these simple steps:
- Open the current documentation: https://docs.projectalice.io/setup/manual-install.html#configure-your-pi. You are to follow them exactly as written, this is important!
- As soon as you type
python3 main.py hit the timer! At this point starts the countings for install time
- Read the logs and follow through. After a short while she’ll tell you to type
tail -f /var/log/syslog to continue following, do it!
- At one further point, she’ll restart, as soon as reconnected continue reading the logs with
tail -f /var/log/syslog
- The timer ends when she speaks (or tries to) the welcome message
Default message in the category have a premade template for you to fill. Add relevant notes at the end if needed.
Quick markdown explaination:
[ ] -> This is a non checked checkbox
[x] -> This is a checked checkbox
### -> These are titles formatting
**XXX** -> Using double stars makes the text bold
- -> Using “minus” makes a list